Back on Track
Back on Track is a 12-week program that is designed to help patients who have had previous bariatric surgery. The program is focused on getting patients “back on track” by making changes to diet, behavior and activity. This is a great option for those who have seen an increase in their weight after surgery, or those who simply need a refresher in diet, exercise and behavior modifications.
The group meets one hour a week. The team of experts helping you achieve your goals includes: dietitians, doctors, social workers and physical therapists.
Jump Start is a 12-week program that is designed to help patients “kick off” their weight loss journey. This is a great option for patients who are eager to jump start their weight loss journey, but are unsure of where to start. We will focus on finding the right nutritional options and exercise plan to achieve individual needs and goals.
This class is for EVERYONE. The group meets for one hour a week. The team of experts helping you achieve your goals includes: dietitians, doctors, social workers and physical therapists.
- 12 weekly meetings and topics
- Body composition analysis scale
- Premium CareConnect app access for food, exercise and fluid log entry. App syncs with scale.
- Access to physician, registered dietitian, therapist and physical therapist
- Weekly access to at least two of the above providers
- Individualized nutrition recommendations
- Beginning and ending: body composition measurements, body circumference measurements, and blood pressure measurements
- Handbook and educational literature
Paying for the program
We have several payment options available. Please call the office at (843) 958-2590 to discuss.
Our Bariatric Surgery Rescue program welcomes any patient who has had past bariatric surgery and is not currently in a multidisciplinary program, or is currently having problems that may be considered secondary to the bariatric surgery, including:
- Recurrent nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Food intolerance
- Weight regain after bariatric surgery
For more information about our program options, call (843) 958-2590. No doctor's referral needed.