Mount Pleasant Hospital offers:
- 85 beds
- 24-hour full-service Emergency department & helipad
- Full service imaging, lab and ICU
- Outpatient and inpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Outpatient cardiac rehab
- Outpatient wound care
- Surgical services, including robotics
- Women’s Breast Care Center with 3D mammography, breast ultrasound and bone density
Learn more about the comprehensive services offered at Roper St. Francis Mount Pleasant Hospital.
Lab hours: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.