Saturday, September 9, 2017
Where to seek care during Hurricane Irma
If you're not feeling well or you have an emergency during the next few days, we’re here to meet your healthcare needs.
And here’s the list:
- Roper Hospital, Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Roper St. Francis Mount Pleasant Hospital: Open
- Roper Northwoods ER in North Charleston: Open
- Express Cares: Our Express Care at 4278 Ladson Road is open today and Sunday, closed on Monday and will reopen on Tuesday. Our other Express Cares are closed today, Sunday and Monday and will reopen on Tuesday.
- After Hours Care at Wingo Way in Mount Pleasant: Open today. Closed Sunday and Monday. Open Tuesday.
- Physician Partner practices: Most closed Monday. Most open Tuesday. (If you need an appointment, call 843-402-CARE.)
- Diagnostic and Surgery Center on James Island: Closed Monday. Open Tuesday.
- Physician Partners labs: Closed Monday. Open Tuesday.
- Roper Hospital – Berkeley in Mocks Corner: Open
- Wound Care for Roper Hospital and Roper Hospital Diagnostics – Goose Creek: Closed Monday. Open Tuesday.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy at Roper Hospital: Closed Monday for outpatient/non-emergent cases. Open Tuesday. Open Monday and Tuesday for emergency care.