Roper Rehabilitation Hospital’s unique location within Roper Hospital provides our patients the advantage of access to advanced medical care 24/7, including laboratory, diagnostic imaging, medical and pharmacy services.
Roper Rehabilitation Hospital’s goal is for our patients to return to their community and independent living at the highest level of potential. We are part of the Roper St. Francis Healthcare continuum of care which includes outpatient rehabilitation, home health and hospice.
Our experienced board-certified physicians and interdisciplinary team partner with patients and their support system to create a comprehensive treatment plan. The team works together to assist patients and their support system to accomplish the highest level of potential within their individualized programs.
Our interdisciplinary team members have specialized training in addressing the needs of the CIIRP population, including:
- Neurological clinical specialists (NCS)
- Certified stroke rehabilitation specialists (CSRS)
- Certified kinesiotape practitioner (CKTP)
- Certified driving rehabilitation specialist (CDRS)
- Certified brain injury specialists (CBIS)
- Certified rehabilitation registered nurses (CRRN)
- Spinal cord rehabilitation specialists (SCRS)
- Assistive technology professional (ATP) and ASIA certification
Specialty equipment and resources
- Lite Gait© and Maxi-Sky© to assist with body weight supported gait training.
- Functional electrical stimulation devices, including:
- Bioness L300 Plus,
- Bioness H200 Wireless
- FES cycle
- Community outings as appropriate