From simple GI issues, like acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), to more complex conditions such as pancreatitis, Crohn’s disease and liver disease, our team is here for you.
Following a thorough evaluation and diagnosis, we provide the best treatment options to relieve your symptoms and improve your quality of life. With over 40 years of combined experience, you’re in good hands with us.
Some common digestive disorders and GI conditions we manage include:
- Colorectal cancers
- Dysphagia and other swallowing disorders
- Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) and other allergic conditions
- Gallstones and other bile duct diseases
- Gastritis and other inflammatory conditions
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease, a form of acid reflux) and other esophageal disorders
- Hepatic (liver) diseases, including hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Indigestion, including heartburn (behind breastbone) and dyspepsia (upper abdomen)
- Infections caused by bacteria, viruses or parasites
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other motility disorders
- Pancreatitis and other pancreas diseases
- Peptic and gastric (stomach) ulcers