Known for compassionate, quality care, Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital traces its mission back to 1882 when five Sisters of Charity of Our Lady of Mercy opened St. Francis Infirmary in downtown Charleston as the first Catholic hospital in the state. Now affiliated with the Bon Secours Health System, Inc. and relocated to an expansive oak-graced campus West of the Ashley, Bon Secours St. Francis offers the latest medical technology and comprehensive acute care while honoring its commitment to caring for the “whole person” – physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital offers:
Learn more about the comprehensive services offered at Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital.
2095 Henry Tecklenburg Dr., Charleston, SC 29414 | (843) 402-1000