At Roper St. Francis Cancer Care, we view every cancer diagnosis as our greatest challenge. Along with your doctor, an entire team of experts will work tirelessly with you towards your recovery. As we treat your cancer, we engage many resources along the way:
- Groundbreaking clinical trials
- Fellowship-trained board certified cancer specialists
- The quality of Commission on Cancer Accredited treatment plans
- New technologies
- And a robust patient support program
- Cancer care that has earned Gold-level commendation, the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer’s highest accreditation. Only 7% of similar cancer programs nationwide have achieved this status.
Leaders in Cancer Care
Roper St. Francis Cancer Care, a charter member of the Charlotte, NC-based Carolina Healthcare System’s Levine Cancer Institute, treats more Lowcountry adults with commonly diagnosed cancers than anyone else, with exceptional outcomes.