Discover the Roper St. Francis Healthcare Mobile Resource Pool, our answer to flexible scheduling, at top dollar salaries.
The Mobile Resource Pool is a system-wide nurse float pool for Roper, Bon Secours St. Francis and Mount Pleasant hospitals that rewards clinical skill and commitment to flexibility. RNs may choose from several options designed to give personal choice of salary, schedules and float requirements to best meet your lifestyle and career needs.
Mobile Resource Pool options include:
- A minimum hourly commitment of 24 hours per pay period
- A minimum weekend commitment of one shift per 4 weeks
- 8- or 12-hour shifts
- Eligibility for shift, weekend and holiday differentials
- Additional compensation for floating between specialty areas
Mobile Resource Pool PRN Options for RNs*
RN MRP Option 1
- Commitment: Available to work a minimum of 24 hours per pay period, including one weekend shift per four weeks. No shift requirements.
RN MRP Option 2
- Commitment: Available to work 64-72 hours per pay period, 50 percent of which on the evening or night shift, including two weekend shifts per four weeks.
RN MRP Option 3
- Commitment: Available to work 64-72 hours per pay period, 100 percent evening or night shift, including two weekend shifts per four weeks.
*The following are non-benefitted options
*Pay does not include evenings, nights, weekends, and specialty float differentials (as applicable)
9/3 Seasonal Plan
Commitment: to 9 months of work and can take 3 months off, or reduce commitment (available at the manager’s discretion; based on census and number of staff requesting the time)
Search for Mobile Resource Pool nursing opportunities with Roper St. Francis Healthcare.