View Roper Hospital in a larger map
View campus map
Roper Doughty Street Garage and Roper Lucas Street Garage:
- Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. - 1 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Parking is $.75/per half hour
All outpatient parking is free and family members of patients admitted to Roper Hospital may purchase daily or weekly discount parking passes from the Parking Ambassador at the main information desk across from the admission office on the first floor of the hospital.
Available Monday - Friday, 5:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Valet Parking is free for all patients at the front (Calhoun Street) entrance of the new Roper Patient Tower. It is our pleasure to valet park your vehicle. Tips are NOT accepted.
Benefits of valet parking for patients include:
- Assistance in and out of the car for both patients and drivers
- Wheelchairs provided if needed
- Complete coverage from the weather
- No extra time needed to park
- Valet parking for visitors
Valet parking is available for visitors:
- $4 for the 1st hour
- $2 for each additional hour
Just Dropping Off?
Valet attendants will be happy to assist you in any way.