Patient Representatives serve as liaisons between hospital patients and families, the hospital and medical staff. They act as advocates for hospital patients and are available to assist with the hospital patient experience and offer support to families and loved ones.
- Assist hospital patients and families in education and completion of Healthcare Power of Attorney and Living Will.
- Visit and respond to hospital patient and family requests and questions.
- Assist in obtaining appropriate services and resources, such as interpretive services for non-English speaking hospital patients and the hearing impaired.
- Assist with accommodations for out-of-town visitors.
Learn about Advance Directives and End of Life planning.
Patient Representatives are available to assist hospital patients and their families Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Roper Hospital, (843) 724-2964
- Bon Secour St. Francis and Mount Pleasant Hospitals, (843) 402-1194
During after hours, weekends and holidays, staff members should contact the nursing supervisor for urgent matters.
For assistance with billing or financial service related questions, call (843) 402-1476
For assistance or questions regarding Roper St. Francis Physician Partners, call:
- Tyeshia Frazier @ (843) 724-2207, Department Secretary for Physician Partners
- Sylvia Osborne @ (843) 789-1817, Service Line Directory Secretary for Physician Partners
- Jeanie Kettoman @ (843) 789-1529, Service Line Directory Secretary for Physician Partners