American Red Cross
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
Disaster Services & Emergency Assistance
Palmetto Poison Center
In any emergency, quick action is necessary. To avoid delay be sure to carry the following information with you at all times:
- Your name, address, phone number
- The numbers to call in case of an emergency
- Your health insurance information
- Important medical information
- List of medications and allergies
Visit our health library for more first aid tips and resources or call (843) 402-CARE (2273).
In case of emergency always call 911 first.