Welcome! We are happy to have you as part of the Roper St. Francis team. To prepare you for your new position we offer a comprehensive orientation process.
- New Hire Orientations are held every other Monday at the Roper St. Francis Office Park (Ladson), starting at 8 a.m. Teammates should arrive no later than 7:50 a.m. so they can find their seats and be ready to start promptly at 8 a.m. Complimentary food vouchers are provided for lunch voucher for use in the cafeteria.
- All teammates are required to attend orientation, which lasts one day.
- After the first day, non-nursing teammates will report to their home department for further orientation as necessary.
- Nursing personnel will receive schedules from Professional Development during the new hire orientation regarding nursing-specific orientation and where to report the remainder of the week.
- Profession business attire (no jeans) is required for orientation. To maintain personal comfort, we suggest you wear layered clothing as meeting room temperatures often vary.
Roper St. Francis is proud to be a tobacco free campus and a drug-free work environment. Please note that all offers of employment are conditioned upon passing the pre-employment physical and drug screen.