The Healing Boutique, located in the Roper St. Francis Cancer Center on the St. Francis Hospital campus, has a large selection of specialty cancer care and comfort products in one location.
Some of the features of this specialty store include:
- A certified post-mastectomy fitter who can help you find the right fit in items such as breast forms, bras and mastectomy swimsuits.
- A licensed cosmetologist to help with hair replacement needs and custom wig fitting. We carry a full line of synthetic and human hair wigs.
- Hard to find cancer comfort products such as radiation creams, non-metallic deodorants, wound gels and rinses.
- A full line of compression therapy including lymphedema sleeves and compression socks and hosiery.
- Cancer support materials such as pins, car magnets and rubber bracelets.
- Inspiring and educational books on coping with cancer.
We offer all of this and much more in a comfortable environment staffed by empathetic and supportive associates.
Download a comprehensive list of products.
For questions or more information, call (843) 958-2613.