Our board certified endocrinologists and experienced clinical staff provide diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of hormone and endocrine-related conditions. We specialize in comprehensive diabetes management, using an effective team approach to manage all aspects of diabetes care. We also have inpatient and outpatient services in our Endocrinology and Diabetes Clinic.
Our specialists treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Diabetes (Types 1 and 2)
- Diseases/abnormalities of the thyroid, pituitary and adrenal glands
- Hypogonadism in men and women
- Osteoporosis and other bone metabolism abnormalities
- Calcium and electrolyte abnormalities
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Hirsutism (abnormal hair growth in women)
- High cholesterol
We have specialty expertise in the use of insulin pumps and glucose sensors in treatment for diabetes.
Patients are typically referred to our specialty clinic by their primary care doctors. We focuse on treating adult patients aged 18 and over; however please contact us regarding specific cases related to youth or adolescents, as exceptions may be made in unusual circumstances.
We base medical decision-making on the most up-to-date clinical and research data, and pride ourselves on in-depth discussions with our patients and excellent continuing communication throughout the course of treatment.
Please note that at this time, we do not prescribe bio-identical hormones or HCG-based weight loss treatments.
How to Find Us
We have outpatient clinics conveniently located on the campuses of Roper St. Francis.
- Offices located in downtown Charleston and Murrells Inlet
- Offices located in West Ashley and Mount Pleasant