Through the expertise of our certified diabetes educators working under the supervision of a board certified endocrinologist, we offer a broad range of treatment and educational components for diabetes at our Roper Hospital and St. Francis Diabetes Treatment- East Medical Office Building locations.
Our intensive self-management training covers:
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Insulin injection techniques
- Oral medication management
- Diabetes management during pregnancy
- Nutritional counseling and proper meal planning
- Exercise training
- Support groups
- Diabetes seminars
- The latest devices and technical advances
- Stress management
- Foot and nail care
We also offer a refresher class for individuals who have received diabetes education in the past.
Learn more about diabetes management.