Our diabetes treatment offers individual and group education to give you the tools to take control of your health. Registered dietitians and nurses are eager to assist you with weight loss, cholesterol management, diabetes management skills, or any other nutrition related goal.
Our professional staff is available to educate and counsel on a wide range of topics:
- Weight loss
- Weight gain (after surgery, chemotherapy, etc)
- Cholesterol management
- Blood pressure management
- Metabolic Syndrome (or pre-diabetes)
- Digestive disorders (celiac disease, irritable bowel disease, etc)
- Meniere's Disease
- Food allergies
- Optimum health and wellness
Individualized counseling takes your medical history, busy schedule and personal preferences into account. Each person is given specific recommendations and resources to help them purchase and prepare the right foods, navigate supermarket aisles and cut through gimmicks and hype.
Learn more about diabetes management through nutrition.